Thursday, May 7, 2009

Congrats to Janet B !

One use I've found for this blog is to recognize some of the accomplishments made by some of those who come to me for scuba instruction or instruction in underwater photography.

A few years ago, Janet came to me for instruction in underwater photography. She is featured on my website and in the 'Contributors Gallery'. Janet was recently back in Key Largo, taking time off from her job where she works for the Navy, to learn to become a scuba instructor.

She completed her IDC, Instructor Development Course, through Ocean Divers (http://www.oceandivers.com/). Following this she successfully passed her Instructor Examinations .
Janet is now a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor. And I thought I would take a minute to congratulate her , both for her accomplishements in her UW photography and in her becoming a SCUBA instructor.
S0, congrats Janet!
If you want to leave a comment; 'mouse- curse- and- click' over the time stamp below and it will open this post in a new window enabling you to do so.

No comments: