Wednesday, April 1, 2009

In memory and in regard to Hugh


Excuse me for this post, as I started my blog for fun and to be about scuba diving and underwater photography and its life-style and for the fun of it. In this instance, I am going to take a risk and deviate.

I am also risking blogging while having a beer, so please excuse any typos etc I may make in this emotional moment for me.

Today is April 1st and had Hugh McArthur lived he would be 40 years old today.

As many of you are, Hugh was a friend of mine. He was also a fine young scuba diver and instructor when I met him over 10 years ago. Great with his students of scuba and a great guy to work with and friend to hang out with.

He died diving in the Bahamas, eight years ago, but no one under his guidance did. His body was never recovered, even though US Navy divers looked.

I miss him. So in my memory of him and in regard for him , I took advantage of my blog platform to say so.

Hugh is worth the risk.

Thanx guys for allowing me this. He was a cool guy and I miss him.

lg

If you want to leave a comment; 'mouse- curse- and- click' over the time stamp below and it will open this post in a new window enabling you to do so.

No comments: