Sunday, June 21, 2009

Welcome back and Congrats!

As I've blogged about before and will again, I am very fortunate to be able to dive with the type and kind of people who come diving with me. Pictured above is one family who has dove with me since 2003, missing only 2007. Paige, Susie, Jerry and Tanner.

Back in 2003, I did a Discover Scuba Diving experience with young Paige, and her father, Jerry, who was already certified joined in. Susie even gave it a try at the last minute. Tanner was too young but engaged himself snorkeling.

Since then the family has been back, and even bringing the in-laws, to vacation and scuba dive in Key Largo. Paige went on to become a certified diver with me and now is nearly 17 and a good little scuba diver. She even dove the Spiegel Grove on her last trip here a couple weeks ago! This trip, Tanner now being old enough, along with his mother, Susie, completed their Open Water Diver course with me. They did their class and pool training back home and the check-out dives with me.

Congratulations, Susie and Tanner on becoming scuba divers! And thank you Jerry, Susie, Paige and Tanner, for coming and sharing your vacation with me. Hope to see you all back here next year.

lg

If you want to leave a comment; 'mouse- curse- and- click' over the time stamp below and it will open this post in a new window enabling you to do so.

No comments: