Saturday, July 18, 2009

Matt's Kids Stockton College NJ 2009



I've blogged about Professor Matt and his students of the marine sciences before and will hopefully do so again. For reference you may want to scroll back through my blog and find my first blog entry regarding "Matt's Kids".


This year as in the past years Matt returned with groups of his students of the marine sciences and conducted three week long field trips where they studied our marine environment. The video clip I am presented depicts their experiences. The first slide is of one of his students sleeping on the boat. I thought it appropriate because these field trips are made of long days and work and as such his students grab sleep when they can!


The rest of the slides in the show are random images of their time here, above and below the water.


I can't say enough good about these young people and my best days of each year are in July when I am working with and for them.


Thanx Matt.


lg


If you want to leave a comment; 'mouse- curse- and- click' over the time stamp below and it will open this post in a new window enabling you to do so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics Larry....you always take such wonderful underwater shots. BTW for others....Matt's course takes us all over, the pics show only one small part!