Friday, August 21, 2009

And in the meantime, 'back at the Ranch'...in Key Largo








After my having 'run away from home' to the Blue Star and taking an imaginary exotic dive trip to Indonesia with Rob; I thought I would check in back at the 'ranch' and see what I had been missing!
I found I almost missed a lot of great diving and with my guyz and right here in Key Largo.
Had I not been here last week, I would have missed out on diving with Cj and his daughter and Bill and Karen, who all happened to be in Key Largo to scuba dive and do some underwater photography.
While the Blue Star is nice ( an understatement) and Indonesia the latest 'hotspot' to go diving, neither are the norm for most of us scuba divers and underwater photographers. Day in and day out, I really like scuba diving and doing my underwater photography right here in Key Largo.
We have a wide variety of diving from shallow coral reefs to deeper wrecks. From tranquil waters to the sporty diving the Gulf Stream's currents can present us. Over the years I have ran away from home, but, always seem to find my way back.
Glad I did because I had a couple of real nice dives last Thursday with four of my regular guyz and right here at home.
Thanx Bill, Karen, CJ and Andrianna for the great dives and day.
lg
If you want to leave a comment; 'mouse- curse- and- click' over the time stamp below and it will open this post in a new window enabling you to do so.

No comments: