Monday, September 21, 2009

Congrats to Clark M, underwater photographer




I had the fortunate opportunity to work with a creative young person, Clark, and teaching him about underwater photography here in Key Largo over Labor Day weekend. Clark more than successfully completed the performance requirements of PADI's specialty course: 'Underwater Photographer'.
I enjoy working with all my underwater photography students, whether in a 'formal' class setting or in a workshop or seminar-like environment. For some reason, however, and I am sure it is just me, the young(er) people coming to me, seem to have an element of creativity, that if I ever had it, it has faded with time and over the years. Clark is one among those of you with an imagination and a creative characteristic about him.

He has his humility so am only posting a couple of his shots and not his best works, as those are for him to share.
Good job, Clark and congrats! lg




If you want to leave a comment; 'mouse- curse- and- click' over the time stamp below and it will open this post in a new window enabling you to do so.

No comments: