Monday, July 13, 2009

Famous People!

This blogpost has absolutely nothing to do with scuba diving or underwater photography, other than the fact that Moby, pictured above, is one of 'my guyz'. Moby is a life long radio disc jockey and very much a celebrity in Atlanta. He has a country 'and' western, yes, both kinds of music, morning talk show known as: 'Moby in the Morning'.

So, in my mind at least, Moby is 'kinda' famous, but, is not why I titled the blogpost 'Famous People'.

Like others do , Moby occasionally sends me 'cute stuff' in emails. Forward of forwards of jokes, etc. The other day he sent me something very very very kewel! I thought I would share it with my bloggers and guyz so am making this post.

Here is a copy and paste of his email to me:

" loved this one, and thought my friends would as well.
Yeah baby,
MOBY

http://cliptank.com/PeopleofInfluencePainting.htm



I think you'll like this one.. put your mouse on any one of the people& it tells you who they are.."BUT" double click on that person & a pageopens up & tells you Everything about that person.. Really neat . I can't believe how much work has goneinto this painting. The painting itself is great but as you run yourcursor over the people; it tells you who they are and provides a link(if you double click) to get more information on each person. This couldkeep you occupied for hours Move the task bar to the right to see the entire picture. Enjoy "

I opened the link to the painting and it is stunning and I have no words to best describe it. As Moby said when he sent it to me: "WOW"

lg

If you want to leave a comment; 'mouse- curse- and- click' over the time stamp below and it will open this post in a new window enabling you to do so.

No comments: