Monday, February 1, 2010

Bonaire Trip and notice

Hi Bloggers,

I am going to Bonare for a week beginning on February 6th and will return to Key Largo on the 13th.  Obviously I will not be blogging during that week.  But, that is not the reason for this post.

I am posting this notice here and on my website,  because my new customers find me either through my website or through this blog.  So, am making this post for their information and to let them know that should they contact me during this week, I may not be able to get back to them.

I will have limited email and internet access while there but no cell phone service.  I will reply as best I can and to those I was unable to reply to while in Bonaire will receive a reply from me beginning on the 14th.

Larry 

If you want to leave a comment; 'mouse- curse- and- click' over the time stamp below and it will open this post in a new window enabling you to do so.

No comments: