Thursday, March 10, 2011

Adding to my splendid collection of ordinary photographs

Hello fellow bloggers,

During my last couple of outings, I had the great fortune of diving with two of my long time 'guyz',  Greg and Connie.  Most of the dives we did we were shooting Macro lenses.  Macro lenses are a 'hoot to shoot'!   We three all used Canon dSLRs, housed in Watershot and Ikelite housings, strobed by Ikelite, Inon and Sea and Sea.  The Macro lenses used were Canon's EF-S 60mm and their EF-100mm Macros.

I even managed to add a few photographs to my splendid collection of ordinary photographs in the process.

Here is a peek:







Thank you Connie and Greg!  We had great dives together and in good conditions for both diving and doing underwater photography.   It was also my great pleasure to photo-dive with you both :)  lg 


If you want to leave a comment; 'mouse- curse- and- click' over the time stamp below and it will open this post in a new window enabling you to do so.

No comments: