Friday, October 28, 2011

BOOK II: "Advanced Underwater Photography"

Hello Everyone!

I am thrilled to announce the publication of my second book on underwater photography!

This book is a sequel to my first book: "The Beginner's Guide to Underwater Digital Photography' and its goal is to help an underwater photographer advance in their underwater photography. 

My favorite chapter in the book was written, more or less, by several of my students of UW photography where-in they share their thoughts and some things that are in their minds when engaged in their UW photography during the time they are actually taking a photograph.  The book holds samplings of some of their (most) wonderful images. I whole-heartedly thank them for their contributions and believe the book's readers will too.

I also thank Craig Alesse, Publisher (Amherst Media), Barbara Lynch-Johnt, my editor and Kate Neaverth, Sales and Marketing Manager, for their faith, efforts and work in bringing this book to life!

I am very excited about this book and it is available at Amazon and here is the link: 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1608952533?ie=UTF8&tag=larrygatesunderw&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1608952533



Be the 'first kid on your block' or 'diver on the dock' to get a copy and enjoy!  The book is informative, written in 'regular guy' terms and with some humor.

Thank you all, lg


If you want to leave a comment; 'mouse- curse- and- click' over the time stamp below and it will open this post in a new window enabling you to do so.

No comments: